MY EXPERIENCE & APPROACH
THE PROFESSIONAL DETAILS
Talia Bombola, the Confidence and Assertiveness Specialist™, is an LMFT and Clinical Supervisor. She is the winner of Newport Beach’s Best Psychotherapist Award for 2022. Talia is the CEO and Founder of Newport Counseling Center for Individual, Couples, and Family Therapy, Inc. She holds a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy. Talia is a Certified Psychodynamic Psychotherapist. She received an additional year of training in Infant, Child, and Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy and is currently in Couples Psychoanalytic Training, both through Newport Psychoanalytic Institute.
In addition to her clinical roles, Talia is the Director of the Pre-Licensed Community for Orange County CAMFT Chapter. Talia is also an Adjunct Professor of Psychology at Santiago Canyon College.
Talia hosts Heal Through Humor + is the co-host of The Couple’s Guide Podcast as well as Between Two Clinicians.
Certification & Licensure
- Psychodynamic Therapy Certification, NPI
- Couples Psychoanalytic Therapy Training, NPI
- Infant, Child, and Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Training; NPI
- Reiki Level 2 Practicioner
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Training Levels I, II & III
- Gottman Bringing Home Baby Educator
- Gottman Seven Principles Leader
- 40-Hour Domestic Violence Advocate Training and Certification
- 48-Hour Sexual Assualt Victim Advocate Training and Certification
- 55-Hour Trauma Intervention Program Volunteer Training Academy
Advanced coursework, research, and training in:
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Imago Couples Therapy
- Relational Life Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
keep in touch
FIND ME ON SOCIALS
Follow me, Talia Bombola, the Confidence and Assertiveness Specialist™ and award-winning psychotherapist, on Instagram and Facebook, or stay updated via Google! Don’t forget to check out my podcasts, too.